Customer Service Representatives
As a work from home customer service representative, your duties are to receive customer enquiries, answer customer questions, confirm customer orders and respond to customer feedback. You will do this via phone, emails and/or live chat platforms.
There are multiple vacant positions available.
You’ll be providing customer service (taking inbound phone calls, answering chat messages, responding to social media messages & responding to emails) from English-speaking customers from across the globe, helping them with anything they need.
This position will require working with multiple internal departments to provide exemplary service to customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
The position is in a fast-paced environment, and requires multi-tasking skills to service orders, customer requests and enquiries.
Actual responsibilities may vary slightly depending on the assignment with your final client.
- Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media – handling anywhere from 30 to 50 inquiries per day
- Analyze customers questions or concerns and provide possible solutions
- Maintain and updates customer information as necessary
- Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing payments
- Process order transactions
- Provide updates to the customer as required
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Document details of calls & customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Provide feedback on call issues
- Report and update the client
- Upsell if required
- Be proficient in PC operation and navigation
- Able to work independently
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- 6 months customer service experience minimum
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Be a critical thinker
- Great problem solving skills
- Fast learner when it comes to system software
- Professional demeanor
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Enthusiastic in handling a call and can resolve customers issue on the given time
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Strong listening skills
- Willing to learn new things
Work from Home Requirements
- Must have a secured separate workspace free of distractions and extraneous noise
- Computer with Windows 7 or higher operating system or MAC with 20 GB of hard disk space available
- Standard keyboard
- Webcam and microphone
- Reliable high-speed internet (minimum 10mbps) broadband wired internet. (No cellular connections).
Training for the Role
- Training will be provided virtually.
- Training will start day one of employment and will usually run for up to one week; typically between 8am – 5pm EST.
- Attendance during training is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training and the first 50 days following employment.